- Michigan Libertarians March to Defend Livesby Michigan Libertarian on March 31, 2023 at 6:12 pm
By Scotty Boman Lansing, MI – On March 23rd dozens of defense-rights activists rallied near the Michigan Capitol under the title. Organizers called for the abolition of “gun free” zones, and the hiring of actual armed security for schools. … Michigan Libertarians March to Defend Lives Read More » The post Michigan Libertarians March to Defend Lives appeared first on Libertarian Party of Michigan.
- Brian Richard Wright (Founding Libertarian) Dead at 73by Michigan Libertarian on February 24, 2023 at 11:04 pm
On February 1st, the liberty movement lost a devoted writer, activist, philosopher and leader: Brian R. Wright. The post Brian Richard Wright (Founding Libertarian) Dead at 73 appeared first on Libertarian Party of Michigan.
- 2023 LEC Issues Call to Special Convention, Appoints Reps.by Michigan Libertarian on February 4, 2023 at 7:07 am
On January 25th 2023 the LEC issued a Call to Special Convention. They also appointed people to fill District Representative vacancies. The post 2023 LEC Issues Call to Special Convention, Appoints Reps. appeared first on Libertarian Party of Michigan.
- 2023: A New Year and New Promise for the Libertarian Party of Michiganby Michigan Libertarian on December 28, 2022 at 11:39 pm
With the coming 2023, it is my honor to announce an exciting new campaign for our Party which will see us put more candidates into office than ever before: Operation Win Local! The post 2023: A New Year and New Promise for the Libertarian Party of Michigan appeared first on Libertarian Party of Michigan.
- 2022 Libertarian Election Results in Michiganby Michigan Libertarian on November 26, 2022 at 8:39 am
The 2022 Mid-term elections are finally over. The Democrats swept every statewide office here in Michigan and retook both houses of the State Legislature for the first time in nearly 40 years. It was a frustrating night for the Republicans. The Libertarian Party of Michigan (LPM) ran 41 partisan candidates in 2022 and also had frustrating results. Overall vote totals were down from recent elections. However, voters elected one Libertarian candidate, Scotty Boman, to a nonpartisan office in Detroit. The post 2022 Libertarian Election Results in Michigan appeared first on Libertarian Party of Michigan.
- Tea Party 2022: A Libertarian Rebootby Michigan Libertarian on October 27, 2022 at 2:42 am
If the spending of Bush and Obama could spark the first Tea Party, why hasn’t the spending of Trump and Biden sparked another Tea Party? The post Tea Party 2022: A Libertarian Reboot appeared first on Libertarian Party of Michigan.
- Mike Saliba Wants to End the Culture Warby Michigan Libertarian on October 7, 2022 at 3:51 am
Mike Saliba calls for a Truce! For years now, political discourse in our country has been wrapped in a culture war. Heated arguments and deep divisions have resulted from this culture war. The post Mike Saliba Wants to End the Culture War appeared first on Libertarian Party of Michigan.
- WOOD TV Promotes 2 Candidates for Governorby Michigan Libertarian on October 3, 2022 at 5:38 am
WOOD TV is excluding two-thirds of the gubernatorial candidates who will appear on the general election ballot. The Libertarian Party of Michigan believes this is designed to protect the Democrats’ and Republicans’ virtual monopoly on power. The post WOOD TV Promotes 2 Candidates for Governor appeared first on Libertarian Party of Michigan.
- Summer of Outreach Continues Into Fallby Michigan Libertarian on September 1, 2022 at 6:36 am
This is a fresh new opportunity for activists, who enjoyed Summer events, to continue outreach. Volunteers for the Allegan Fair will get a free pass to the fair which will save you the $8 admission fee. The post Summer of Outreach Continues Into Fall appeared first on Libertarian Party of Michigan.
- Kerry Morgan: Not Just Another Supreme Court Candidateby Michigan Libertarian on August 31, 2022 at 11:53 am
Governor Whitmers restrictions “…trample down due process and the Article I rights of the people, and constitute unlawful preventative detention of persons who have done nothing to their neighbor except breathe. They resurrect the spirit of Monarchy, of Queen Anne and King George I and revive the slave codes of our former British and continental masters. They ignore human liberties, impair our freedoms and subject ten million people to the policeman’s club and jailhouse for nothing more than the attempted enjoyment of Constitutional rights and basic human freedom.” The post Kerry Morgan: Not Just Another Supreme Court Candidate appeared first on Libertarian Party of Michigan.
Leave a Reply